World's Worst Deadpool Parody. World's Worst Deadpool Parody.

LOL

Deadpool the Musical Deadpool the Musical

Lmao

We Link Links We Link Links

I'd totally watch this

Super Chibi Knight Super Chibi Knight

Doesn't let me drag the controls to the areas I want them, doesnt let me drag at all. Doesn't matter what browser I use it doesn't let me set up the controller.

BoMToons responds:

What operating system are you using? PM me.

[Dubstep] Sonic 3 - Ice Cap [DEMO] [Dubstep] Sonic 3 - Ice Cap [DEMO]

Few pieces of advice. Work on mixdown, there should be a tutorial on youtube by Varien, or some variation of that spelling. [When I get the time, if you haven't seen it already I'll send you the link.]
Do not use massive presets (I assume that's why you're using) you download, you'll never make it anywhere like that. I used to do the same thing, got tired of sounding like everyone else.
Make your own sounds, it may take awhile before you get something you like but its worth it, I can't stress that enough.

I highly recommend not using FL Studio's default drums, assuming that's what you're using based on hearing them all the time on youtube lol.

Either way, if you have any music production questions, feel free to search up answers on the internet, or even ask me. I'll help as much as I can.

JK-FlipFlop responds:

Thanks for the in-depth review, but I do have a few things to say:
1) I only used Massive for the chords at the beginning. Almost everything else was some kind of FM synth.
2) I use Mixcraft 4.5, not FL Studio.
3) I used drum samples I grabbed from a pack somewhere (YouTube?) because the midi drums in Mixcraft kinda suck
4) Mixdown? Not sure what you mean, I think it just needs volume leveling. Already snapped the Master Limiter on every track for loudness and to prevent clipping.
I will still keep your advice in mind, though.

Apologize Apologize

This is sick as hell!

EDM364 responds:

Glad you liked. It was fun to make :)

Sam Casual // Eye Hiss ft. Bubbles Sam Casual // Eye Hiss ft. Bubbles

Dude I love this <3

Palutena Pinup Palutena Pinup

Cleavage The Chiroptera Cleavage The Chiroptera

Rouge <3

Touching myself tonight Touching myself tonight