[Dubstep] Sonic 3 - Ice Cap [DEMO] [Dubstep] Sonic 3 - Ice Cap [DEMO]

Few pieces of advice. Work on mixdown, there should be a tutorial on youtube by Varien, or some variation of that spelling. [When I get the time, if you haven't seen it already I'll send you the link.]
Do not use massive presets (I assume that's why you're using) you download, you'll never make it anywhere like that. I used to do the same thing, got tired of sounding like everyone else.
Make your own sounds, it may take awhile before you get something you like but its worth it, I can't stress that enough.

I highly recommend not using FL Studio's default drums, assuming that's what you're using based on hearing them all the time on youtube lol.

Either way, if you have any music production questions, feel free to search up answers on the internet, or even ask me. I'll help as much as I can.

JK-FlipFlop responds:

Thanks for the in-depth review, but I do have a few things to say:
1) I only used Massive for the chords at the beginning. Almost everything else was some kind of FM synth.
2) I use Mixcraft 4.5, not FL Studio.
3) I used drum samples I grabbed from a pack somewhere (YouTube?) because the midi drums in Mixcraft kinda suck
4) Mixdown? Not sure what you mean, I think it just needs volume leveling. Already snapped the Master Limiter on every track for loudness and to prevent clipping.
I will still keep your advice in mind, though.

Apologize Apologize

This is sick as hell!

ADR3-N responds:

Glad you liked. It was fun to make :)

Sam Casual // Eye Hiss ft. Bubbles Sam Casual // Eye Hiss ft. Bubbles

Dude I love this <3

Dinosaur Party Dinosaur Party

This is pretty cool, don't recommend using the default FL drums.

Anitrik responds:

Thank you ! You're right, these drums are not really the best ones. I will use others drums ^^
Thank you very much for your feedback :)

Dying stars Dying stars

DUDE, FUCK YESSSSS!!!!!! <3

Property of: (Demo) Property of: (Demo)

This is beautiful :)

Midna's Lament Rearranged Midna's Lament Rearranged

Everything was perfect, whistling too. :D it probably just effects people's headphones differently

HaydenDavenport responds:

Thank you so much! I was about to change the whistling, but you made that comment... So now I'm confused about what to do. Lol. It sounds pretty balanced in my headphones as well. I guess I will just see if other people find it to be an issue before making any changes. I really appreciate the positive feedback!

Runescape Harmony 2 Runescape Harmony 2

I love this!

khay8 responds:

Thank you! :D

Missing You Missing You

A bit harsh on the ears, a little random.

MagnumKlutch responds:

Yeah, like I said it will be edited. Think of it as a rough draft. Thanks for the review, though

-Trademark medley- -Trademark medley-