World's Worst Deadpool Parody. World's Worst Deadpool Parody.

LOL

Deadpool the Musical Deadpool the Musical

Lmao

We Link Links We Link Links

I'd totally watch this

Super Chibi Knight Super Chibi Knight

Doesn't let me drag the controls to the areas I want them, doesnt let me drag at all. Doesn't matter what browser I use it doesn't let me set up the controller.

BoMToons responds:

What operating system are you using? PM me.

Engine & Rubics - Gore Engine & Rubics - Gore

Definitely downloading this. Jesus.

Engin3music responds:

like listening to a horror movie, isnt it?

(btw, i LOVE your shit bro! keep at it!)

[Dubstep] Sonic 3 - Ice Cap [DEMO] [Dubstep] Sonic 3 - Ice Cap [DEMO]

Few pieces of advice. Work on mixdown, there should be a tutorial on youtube by Varien, or some variation of that spelling. [When I get the time, if you haven't seen it already I'll send you the link.]
Do not use massive presets (I assume that's why you're using) you download, you'll never make it anywhere like that. I used to do the same thing, got tired of sounding like everyone else.
Make your own sounds, it may take awhile before you get something you like but its worth it, I can't stress that enough.

I highly recommend not using FL Studio's default drums, assuming that's what you're using based on hearing them all the time on youtube lol.

Either way, if you have any music production questions, feel free to search up answers on the internet, or even ask me. I'll help as much as I can.

JK-FlipFlop responds:

Thanks for the in-depth review, but I do have a few things to say:
1) I only used Massive for the chords at the beginning. Almost everything else was some kind of FM synth.
2) I use Mixcraft 4.5, not FL Studio.
3) I used drum samples I grabbed from a pack somewhere (YouTube?) because the midi drums in Mixcraft kinda suck
4) Mixdown? Not sure what you mean, I think it just needs volume leveling. Already snapped the Master Limiter on every track for loudness and to prevent clipping.
I will still keep your advice in mind, though.

Apologize Apologize

This is sick as hell!

ADR3-N responds:

Glad you liked. It was fun to make :)

DisTorti0n DisTorti0n

Gaster? I made a song for him.

Engin3music responds:

i knew it looked too much like gaster. imma hear that song now!

Utopia - Life in Hell Utopia - Life in Hell

I absolutely love this <3

ArtistGamerGal responds:

Thanks! I've wanted to draw her for awhile now >_<

Absorbing the Pain like a Dry Sponge in Water Absorbing the Pain like a Dry Sponge in Water

S U D S.